Tuesday, February 21, 2012


Low-Carb Taco Bake!
Yesterday evening I pulled out my wonderful Low Carbing Among Friends and cooked the Low-Carb Taco Bake.  OMG it was so easy to cook.  What was funny, while I was preparing the bottom layer from the heavy cream, eggs, taco seasoning, and cheese, my husband said you really think that is going to make a good bottom for the dish?  I told him yes, just wait and see.  Well after I removed it from the oven he was in the kitchen with me wanting to dig in!!!!  So I cut him a slice and he tasted it and after two bites, he said "this is some good stuff"  You can make this again....lol like I needed permission to cook it for him!!!!  He then said you know this would also be good for breakfast, to which I quicky agreed.  This morning before I left for work, I did eat a slice and it was goooooooooood!!!!  I will definately make it again! The recipe can be found in the Low-Carbing Among Friends on page 294. And it is induction friendly at 4.0g of net carbs.  Yep...low carbing definately does not have to be drab.  I just love my Low-Carbing Among Friends Cookbook!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment